About the Tucson Soaring Club
The Tucson Soaring Club (TuSC) was formed in November of 1967 and operated out of Ryan Field. There were 25 charter members. In 1983, the club moved to Marana Number 5 Auxiliary Field (a field used during WWII). The members cleared the brush for runways and built the hangars. The field was named El Tiro Gliderport after the road which leads to the airport.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
The hours of operation are year round from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and 12:00 pm to 5:30 pm Fridays.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
To discuss club membership, e-mail the Tucson Soaring Club Membership
Coordinator at: Membership@SoarTucson.org.
Line Cart Cell: 520-204-6376 monitored only during hrs of operation - messages will not be answered.
Or address written requests to:
The Tucson Soaring Club, Inc.
PMB # C-26
1334 E. Chandler Blvd., Ste 5
Phoenix, AZ 85048-6264